Before You Choose Your New Windows
Putting in new windows or doors is a big investment, so here are a few key things we feel are important to understand prior to making your choices.
- Be sure the products you choose are tested by the NFRC(National Fenestration Rating Council). They are a third-party nonprofit that certifies window and door rating and labeling.
- Consider the impact your existing windows/doors have on the beauty, value, and interior comfort of your home and what you want to achieve with replacement windows/doors.
- Consider the following four things when you begin searching for replacement window/door options: energy efficiency, aesthetics, durability and maintenance. (See below in more detail)
“Energy efficiency” is a manipulated and misunderstood phrase in the window and door industry. The fact is, not many manufacturers can provide you with the unparalleled variety of window and door designs that maintain best-in-class performance like Sunrise Windows & Doors. We began our company for this very reason; to design, craft and offer the best of both worlds — beauty and performance — like no other. So here is what you need to ask when comparing brands:
- What is the U-Factor and Solar Heat Gain and is it right for your climate? Sunrise has specially designed glass options for every climate zone.
- How low is the air infiltration rating? Air seeping in around the window frame and sashes will impact the performance of your windows in a big way. The materials we build and insulate our windows and doors with provide the absolute lowest air infiltration available.
Your home is one of the most valuable investments you will make. Replacing your windows and doors not only adds value, but adds to your comfort and protection no matter what climate zone you live in. Sunrise windows and doors are designed to provide a lifetime of comfort, backed by a lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty.
Wood windows or doors often require scrapping, painting and staining to maintain their beauty. Our premium, high-tech vinyl windows and doors are virtually maintenance-free, inside and out, so they never need staining or painting. Plus they look like wood and sometimes BETTER than wood in that we can make the frame slimmer so you have more “viewing” area.
Our windows are also designed for easy cleaning. Many styles tilt to the interior, allowing you to stay safely in your home instead of climbing on ladders. Also, consider adding Solar Clean® to your windows, which allows nature to clean your windows for you with sun and rain.
Adding curb appeal and lasting style to your home is one big reason to replace old windows. Sunrise Windows and Doors offers a variety of styles and options to allow you to design a window that fits your home’s interior décor and exterior to a “T”. Consider adding grids, exterior paint, or Madera interior wood trim to bring an extra special touch to your home. Sunrise windows also feature a contoured mainframe that mimics the look of real wood windows, giving your home the beauty you desire, all while remaining maintenance-free.
Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by Mass Media Designs